The Raspberry Pi Foundation has announced the 4th version of its miniature budget computer Raspberry Pi 4. The Raspberry Pi 4 keeps the same form-factor and $35 starting price of its predecessor, but it has improved specs across the board. It now comes with up to 4GB of RAM, a faster GPU and CPU, two USB 3 ports, dual-band Wi-Fi, faster Ethernet, and twice the amount of HDMI outputs.
Now when it comes to the physical design, the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B looks a lot like the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, the previous flagship model. It’s a single-board computer with a lot of connectors that is the size of a deck of cards.
The Raspberry Pi has been stuck at 512MB or 1GB of RAM for years. For the first time, you can buy models with more memory if you want more memory. The base model still starts with 1GB of RAM. But you can optionally buy a model with 2GB RAM or even 4GB of RAM.
Technical Specifications of $35 Raspberry Pi 4:-
- Quad-core 1.5GHz Broadcom CPU, up from 1.4GHz in the previous model.
- 500MHz VideoCore VI GPU, up from 400MHz previously.
- A USB Type-C port for power, rather than Micro USB.
- Two Micro HDMI ports which can power two 4K monitors at 30fps or a single 4K monitor at 60fps alongside a 1080p display.
- Two USB 3 ports and two USB 2 ports, up from four USB 2 ports.
- A Gigabit Ethernet port which is no longer throttled by a USB interface.
- Bluetooth 5.0 rather than 4.1.
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
- A microSD storage card with a theoretical maximum transfer rate of 50 Mbps, up from 25 Mbps.
- A 40 pin GPIO connector with support for three more interfaces; I2C, SPI, and UART.
The Raspberry Pi 4 is available starting today with either 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB of RAM for $35, $45, and $55, respectively.
Video:- Raspberry Pi 4: Your New $35 Computer
For Raspberry Pi Documentation Click me
You can directly buy from the below Amazon link:-
Like us:- https://facebook.com/doconnect.in