As an enthusiastic user of Arduino and IoT, you always want to know about the official certified program by Arduino, so here are some details about the Arduino Certified Program which is the official launch by Arduino.
The Arduino Certification Program (ACP) is an Arduino initiative to officially certify Arduino users at different levels and evaluate their expertise in key Arduino knowledge areas. Certifications are offered at three tiers
which have been identified as the largest Arduino user groups through extensive feedback from the community.
The first step, the Arduino Certification: Fundamentals Exam, is a structured way to enhance and validate your Arduino skills, and receive official recognition as you progress. Anyone interested in engaging with Arduino through a process that involves study, practice, and project building is encouraged to pursue this official certificate.
The Arduino Certified program is designed for companies using processors not currently supported by Arduino who want to certify a basic level of compatibility with the Arduino platform.
- Receive advice and assistance from Arduino developers on creating documentation compliant with OSHW practices.
- Receive support in the packaging of a custom IDE.
- Tap into the power of the Arduino community
- Add the “Arduino Certified” logo on the product
- A page on the Arduino website describing the products with pointers to relevant documentation to the company’s website
- The product can be made available through the Arduino online Store if desired.
Participation in the program requires that your company provides:
- Independent design of the board and development of the software.
- Download links to the customized IDE on your company’s website.
- Technical support to users on your company’s website.
- Payment of a license fee to Arduino.
Take a look at the current Arduino Certified Products
The Arduino Certification: Fundamentals Exam is currently on display at bett2019. Stop by stand C375 to see a demo for yourself and learn more about the program!